Workshop: Turkish Folk Dance ($45 USD Per Person)
Participate in this workshop to learn the techniques and practices of popular Turkish folk dances. This workshop is a learning and practicing experience: You can also ask questions of the dancers. this workshop is led by one or two expert local dancers.
C.I.P offers you Turkish Classical Folk dance lessons during your visit in istanbul.
Join us for an entertaining experience of dancing in a traditional way. No prior experience is needed.
- Get to know some different forms of dances from various regions of Turkey.
- Learn about steps and body movements, and perform with Turkish music.
- An introduction to the history, context, and philosophy of Turkish folk dance.
- Learn about folk dance names with their regions, instruments and costumes
- Traditions, beliefs, legends and stories are mentioned during classes by an expert.
- Commentary and translation services in English by a professional local guide
- Tea, coffee and cookies
- Hotel pickup and drop off. Our guests are expected to get to our place on their own. Please see the descriptions below.
Two-Hour Private Sessions are available: Please ask for available days and hours
Price Per Person : If you are minimum four guests, the price will be $45 USD per person. Please ask for a quote for less number of participants.
How to Book?
- You can just send an e-mail to email@example.com
Where is C.I.P? How convenient is the location?
Even if you are not staying in this vicinity, you will likely be in our neighborhood as we are only 5-minute walking distance from Taksim Square or the pedestrian street of Istiklal. The Çukurcuma Antiques neighborhood is nearby too.
How to get to C.I.P from Taksim Square?
Take the Sıraselviler street, pass the (former) German Hospital, enter the Soğancı street by turning left from the corner of the Pharmacy. Second block on the right. The name of our building is Cihangir Palas. There is a real estate agency at the ground floor of the building. We have an elevator and we are on the third floor.
Private car park is available at the Soğancı street.
Photo Gallery :